Unless you have been hiding away somewhere, I’m sure you know all about the ‘Frozen’ craze that basically every young child loves – Max loves singing along to Olaf’s ‘In Summer’ song! I was lucky to be sent an Elsa costume for my niece, who is a big Frozen fan, and she looks like the perfect (brunette) Elsa.
The delivery from Otley Run Fancy Dress was really quick and the dress is lovely. Really nice material and you can tell that it is well made and durable – perfect for when your child will want to be wearing it basically all the time! The Elsa dress has lovely mesh sleeves, with sparkly snowflakes on the cape. It also includes an Elsa brooch and a few other sparkly details around the neckline and waist. The dress is a good length, without being too long and it has netting underneath for that princess ‘poofy’ skirt. There are lots of shiny sequins on the bodice part of the dress – plenty of shine and sparkle.
And it looks pretty cute on too!
As you can see it has the perfect twirling cape and nice flowing and shiny dress. The dress costs £18.99 which I think is really reasonable. Especially as it would probably be bought for a special occasion and lets face it, it will get plenty of wear out of it. The rest of the Frozen dresses on the market are all more expensive too so I totally think it’s a fab price point.
I am very happy with the quality of the dress and it does stand up to the test – my niece has had it for a few weeks no and has had no problems to report back. I would also recommend just sponge cleaning / hand washing as it would be quite a delicate item.
I’m happy to be able to offer one of you lucky lot a Frozen costume of your choice, either Anna or Elsa, costumes pictured above. What a perfect Christmas present!
The sizes available are for ages:
So to enter, just click on the Rafflecopter link below and complete as many entries as you would like – you must leave a comment though, letting me know which costume you would like to win and in which size.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*I was sent the Elsa dress to review free of charge but all opinions are my own.
Terms & Conditions:
- The giveaway will run from 6am on 21st October 2014 and run for 3 weeks, ending at 11.59pm on Tuesday 11th November 2014, GMT.
- The prize is one outfit, from the choices above.
- Sorry, entry is for UK residents aged 18 or over only.
- Entries can only be completed through the rafflecopter widget.
- All entries will be checked and verified.
- The winner is chosen at random, through the rafflecopter widget, using random.org, from all valid entries.
- The winner will be announced by 13th November 2014 and they will be emailed, as well as announced through AAUBlog’s social media pages.
- The winner will have 72 hours to respond with their details, otherwise a new winner will be picked, following the same procedure.
- The item will be sent out once winner’s address details have been sent and the prize will be sent out direct from Otley Run Fancy Dress.