Valentine’s Day is only a week away, so you could get planning this easy breakfast for your loved ones (or hey, even just for yourself) 😉
It is quick, easy, tasty and just the right amount of naughty!
Valentine Breakfast Bruschetta
- Bread of choice like baguette or ciabatta
- California Prune Puree (just blend the prunes)
- Fruit of your choice like strawberries, raspberries, apple or banana
- Chocolate of your choice – grated or mini shapes, whatever you like really
- Honey to drizzle (optional)
- Slice the bread to 1 inch thickness and grill on both sides.
- Spread with a generous amount of the prune puree.
- Top with your choice of fruit and chocolate.