I am a bit of an Instagram addict and love taking lots of photos. Thing is though, they are all left on social media, or here on my blog, and I very rarely print them out. I was invited to try out Cheerz, a really cool and easy way to print out your photos. You can use their website and they even have an app too, making no excuse for getting your pictures actually printed out and displayed around the house.
I used the wesbite to order mine and it was so easy to use. You can just upload pictures, or connect the website to your Facebook of Instagram profile and then you simply select which pictures you want to print. I connected to my Instagram and chose what I wanted printed from there – it really was quick, easy and simple to do! You can then choose how you want them to be printed and there are several options that you can choose from:
- polaroid prints
- boxed prints
- photo booth style photo strips
- framed prints
- even wedding stationary
I got prints in a Cheerz Box and I was so pleased with them. I love the cute box to start with and really like the cute prints even better. You can add text to the chunky part of the polaroid print but I thought I would like to handwrite the captions instead. You can choose a few colours for the polaroid background but I preferred the classic white look.. They look really striking and modern and I think they are great to order for yourself, or to make a unique gift for someone. I would definitely use again.
The downside? It isn’t really a downside but as they are printing your pictures, you need to note that delivery took 5 days – not the end of the world but something to bear in mind if it was needed for a specific thing like a birthday present.
I have been offered the chance for three of you to win a Cheerz box, which includes up to 45 prints of your choice. Just use the Rafflecopter below and complete as many entries as you would like.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*the prints were gifted to me in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- The giveaway will run from 6am on 5th November 2015 and run until 11.59pm on 19th November 2015, GMT.
- The prize is for three Cheerz print boxes, for three winners.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- Entries can only be completed through the Rafflepcopter widget.
- All entries will be checked and verified.
- The winners is chosen at random, from all valid entries.
- The winners will be announced 20th November 2015 and the winner will be emailed, as well as announced through AAUBlog’s social media pages.
- The winners will have 72 hours to respond with their details, otherwise a new winner will be picked, following the same procedure.
- The winners will be issued with a voucher code to redeem on the Cheerz website or app.