Here is another delicious recipe in my clean eating series – let me know if you give it a go!
Avocado & Chicken Bruscetta
- 2 Hass avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 4 slices of bread
- 2-3 handfuls rocket or salad leaves
- 120g roast chicken, sliced
- 50g sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- A few drops of olive oil
- A few drops of balsamic vinegar
- Parmesan cheese shavings
- What to do:
1. Mash the avocados with a fork, adding a squeeze of lemon juice to prevent them from browning.
2. Toast the bread slices, and spread thickly with the mashed avocado.
3. Top with rocket or salad leaves, sliced chicken and sun-dried tomatoes. Sprinkle each one with a few drops of olive oil and balsamic vinegar, then finish off with Parmesan cheese shavings.