Another delicious clean avocado recipe in my clean eating series. So simple and quick but will add some pizzazz to any event or summer BBQ.
- 1 Hass avocado, halved, pitted and peeled
- 1 shallot, very finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 50g fresh young spinach
- 200g extra light garlic and herbs soft cheese
- Vegetable crudités, such as cucumber, celery, cherry tomatoes, carrots and peppers
What to do:
1. Cook the spinach in boiling water for 1 minute to wilt the leaves, then drain well and rinse with cold water. Squeeze the spinach to remove excess liquid, then chop finely.
2. Beat the soft cheese in a bowl until smooth, then stir in the spinach.
3. Mash the avocado with a fork and stir into the spinach mixture with the shallot. Season with salt and pepper, then serve with vegetable crudités.
So quick and simple. Let me know if you give it a try.
Also, the winner of the Dry Like Me Giveaway is Corinne P. Check your inbox and get back to me as soon as you can.