So have any goals been achieved or improved this week?
1. Complete a Book – well, I still haven’t completed it, but am a few more chapters in. I am reading ‘The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie’ by Alan Bradley. It is really interesting. Quite a quirky book as it is written for adults, from an 11 year olds perspective but I’m enjoying it so far. We have been at my parents visiting this week so with grandparents on hand, I have had a little bit more ‘me’ time than usual.
2. Drop a Dress Size – Ok, not quite a dress size but have signed up to Weight Watchers to shift a bit more (I do much better when someone just tells me what to eat, plus there is a bit of friendly competition between my mum and I to see who can lose the most.) and this week I am another 1.5 lbs down. I’ll get to me goal eventually!
3. Improve my Personal Best – I have been running most days this week and have a new running watch to check my progress. My previous 5k PB was originally 32.08 and I managed to get it down to 30.11. I haven’t been to a parkrun for a couple of weeks due to one thing and another but will be going to one on Saturday – so watch this space!
4. Get Creative with our Fruit – I think I will class this goal as done. All of the strawberries and gooseberries are now gone and we have tried various things like jam, salads and pies. Will just have to wait a bit longer to get our apples ripe and I get some crumbles on the go.
5. Try New Things – I think it’s safe to say we now have a potty trained little man. So most of this week has been staying relatively close to home and cracking potty training. But hey, that’s a new thing, right?
How has your week been?