If you haven’t heard that we have a National Jigsaw Day, then were have you been? A Wiltshire based jigsaw company, Wentworth Wooden Puzzles, founded the day. They want more and more people to get involved and celebrate the benefits of getting lost in a puzzle. If more of us can ditch our gadgets every now and again, then the benefits can be brilliant for us.
To celebrate National Jigsaw Day this year, Wentworth have created a 40 piece puzzle. I have been lucky to have been sent one to try it out. Plus, one of you will have the chance to win one (plus an extra puzzle).
I am always so impressed by the jigsaw puzzles from Wentworth. I think they are great quality; really sturdy pieces. They aren’t flimsy or thin, so you know they will last a while. It also means they are suitable for my puzzle obsessed son to handle, and not worry that they will get damaged too easily.
I think the design on the puzzle is great too. The ‘raining cats and dogs’ theme is really fun. As it is quite busy, it makes it more taxing too (I’m not going to admit to how long this took me) haha! Wentworth have a unique feature with all of their puzzles too. They have what they call ‘whimsy’ pieces thrown in. It makes the puzzle more fun, as well as a little more taxing.
As you can see here, this puzzle in particular has some cut out letters, as well as a dog and cut piece. My son really likes this feature too. All in all, I am honestly impressed by the quality of the puzzles from Wentworth, as well as the design of them. They cost a little more than a regular puzzle, but you can see why. My son has lots of puzzles with cardboard pieces and they just fall apart really easily. I would recommend this for children and puzzle-loving adults alike!
If you would like to get involved and win this unique National Jigsaw Day puzzle, as well as a an extra 50 piece puzzle, then all you need to do is to enter via the Rafflecopter form below.
Good luck! You have until midnight on 15th November 2016 to enter.
Also, if you are interested in joining in with a Twitter party, then there will be one on 3rd November at 1pm. Let’s get #NationalJigsawDay trending!
*the puzzles were gifted in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- The giveaway will run from 8pm on 31st November 2016 and will run until 11.59pm on 14th November 2016, GMT.
- The prize is for one winner; two puzzles.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- All of the entries can only be completed through the Rafflepcopter widget.
- All entries will be checked and verified.
- The winners is chosen at random, from all valid entries.
- The winner will be announced on 16th November 2016 and the winner will be emailed, as well as announced through AAUBlog’s social media pages.
- The winners will have 72 hours to respond with their details, otherwise a new winner will be picked, following the same procedure.