I literally can’t describe how much I love my TrolleyBags! For those of you that know me, you will know that I love organisation and things to be ‘just so’ so they are basically perfect. Shopping with children can be chaos so this is an extra help to make things run smoother – particularly with the new carrier bag charge in England.
They fold up all together, with a carry handle, so they can be easily transported. Then they rest on the trolley and you can fill as you shop of just open them out for when you are ready to pack away. A lot of supermarkets have the scanning as you shop option so they are easy to pack and then you’ll be ready to put them straight away in the car. An Aldi has recently opened up near us too and I learnt from my sister that has lived in Germany, that you aren’t meant to pack your shopping at the till in these kinds of shops. You just fill your trolley and then pack your bags over to the side (a revelation to me – I wondered why they scanned everything so quickly)! These are great for shopping there too as you can have the bags open in the trolley and just quickly put the items in.
The bags use velcro to stay together, making them easy to lay out and set up on the trolley. It makes them really easy to separate though and when you are ready to pack in the car, you just pull the velcro apart and there you go!
I love the size of these bags. They are really spacious and hold a huge number of items. I usually only fill them up about half way, even when doing a full shop. I have been trying out the classic size but there is an express set, for the smaller, half-size trolleys available too. Either set of bags are £16.99 and I think they are worth every penny. They are well made, of good quality and really durable. They will be easy to clean if needed and they can be used for all sorts. Plus, they are just awesome (is it sad that I just love using them)? 😉 I think every home needs some!
There is a set of TrolleyBags up for grabs too. All you need to do is click on the Rafflecopter below and complete as many entries as you would like.
Good luck! The competition will run until midnight on 26th October.
*the bags were gifted in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are mine.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- The giveaway will run from 6am on 12th October 2015 and run until 11.59pm on 26th October 2015, GMT.
- The prize is for one set of TrolleyBags.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- Entries can only be completed through the Rafflepcopter widget.
- All entries will be checked and verified.
- The winner is chosen at random, from all valid entries.
- The winner will be announced 28th October 2015 and the winner will be emailed, as well as announced through AAUBlog’s social media pages.
- The winner will have 72 hours to respond with their details, otherwise a new winner will be picked, following the same procedure.
- The prize will be sent direct from TrolleyBags.