I know some people are a bit funny with Valentine’s day and getting a gift, and they just think it is too commercial. In some ways I agree, but in many ways I don’t. I don’t think there is much wrong with having another excuse to do something nice for someone or tell them that you love them.
Some people prefer to not get gifts and I get that. One of my love languages is receiving gifts, though, so I’m all about giving (and hopefully getting) 😉 gifts. So this is a cross between a wish list and some gift ideas – so there are bits for him and bits for her. Some things I would like and somethings the husband would like. I know he is after a compact camera (we have quite a large one so a smaller one is handy) and he’s had his eye on a Lumix one. I would totally use it for vlogging too so we’d get our money’s worth, right?
- Scratch the World Map – £16.95 – to be fair this is something that I would love too. If your man loves to travel, then this would be perfect. You scratch off the countries as you visit them. It would look so cool on the wall in the home.
- Lumix G MicroSystem Compact Camera – £769 – if the mister was playing his cards extremely right, then a camera could be his. This one has been rated really well and i love the style of it.
- Mini Book Lamp – £3.95 – no keeping you up late at night with the light on as they read. Winning! Maybe that just happens in our house…
- Multi Check Merino Scarf – £49.95 – just lovely! Such quality material and will last for when it gets colder again next year. I think it looks super stylish.
- Pug Socks – £3 – well, why not? They have pugs and roses on!
- DIY Letter Lamp – £30 – I have seen quite a few of these floating around on social media and I think they’re awesome. I’m all for something that you can change and customise too.
- Popcorn Gift Set – £10 – how cute is this? We do a lot of staying in and watching films so it would work well for the two of us. If you wanted to spend more you could team it up with a new DVD.
- Fall in Love Bag by Rosie Willet – £21 – there are a lovely range of love bags, t-shirts and jumpers on Rosie’s site. They are so unique but not too ‘novelty’ or tacky. Rosie also makes wedding headbands and personalised wedding items so if you are getting married soon, a personalised ‘Mrs U’ top and your wedding date would make a cute gift too.
- Sketchers Flex Appeal Trainers, in Periwinkle Pink – £49.99 – nothing says ‘I love you’ like some new trainers, right? Ha, but in all honesty, I would appreciate these. I am on a mission to be fit again!
- Yankee Candle Gift set – £8.99 – anyone knows me knows that I do love a good Yankee candle in my life. These little sets are perfect when it is seasonal and you don’t want the candles to last you for too long.
Well, there you have it. What are your top picks for Valentine’s day?
Linking up to KCACOLS