I am a big YouTube fan, so naturally, I have seen various things on there. One of my favourite channels is the Vogue channel. One reason is the style and interviews. But the particular interviews that I love are the 73 questions interviews. From Anna Wintour to Blake Lively, there are lots of different interviews. All random different questions.
I found the set of questions that Sarah Jessica Parker was asked, so here are my answers to those questions:
1. What’s your favourite movie?
I love so many different kinds of movies. I would say, the Lord of the Rings trilogy, the Notebook, Gladiator and Cheaper by the Dozen (the original).
2. Favourite movie in the past five years?
Ha, anything with Rebel Wilson in – Pitch Perfect!
3. Favourite Hitchcock film?
4. A book you plan on reading?
I am half way through ‘Million Dollar Blog’. I do plan to finish it eventually.
5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you?
Lord of the Flies
6. Favourite TV show that’s currently on?
I don’t watch too much tv, more of a Netflix fan. So I watch Once Upon a Time on there and the Great British Bake Off on regular tv.
7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
Pretty excited I think – 8?!
8. iPhone or Android?
I have an iPhone, iPad and Mac book. So I’d say iPhone!
9. Twitter or Instagram?
Love both. Probably Instagram, though.
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
11. What’s your favourite food?
Asian food! Or anything from the Mae Deli in London.
12. Least favourite food?
Offal or fennel
13. What do you love on your pizza?
When I make my own I put figs on. So good.
14. Favourite drink?
Green juice or smoothie.
15. Favourite dessert?
The Cheesecake Factory cheesecake.
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
17. Coffee or tea?
I only drink fruit tea and don’t drink coffee.
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
Having so much to do and having to prioritise everything. As an introvert, I also like time alone. It;s a little hard to get with kids.
19. What’s your favourite band?
At the moment? MOTHXR.
20. Favourite solo artist?
21. Favourite song?
Oooh, that’s a tough one. Like so many. Take That’s Rule the World has special meaning.
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
Don’t like tattoos. Don’t see many that look that good and make me want one.
25. To be or not to be?
To be. Of course.
26. Dogs or cats?
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
Children, if they are classed as a gift.
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
Being born in a democratic country.
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
Wedding gift for my friend Hannah – mugs and coasters haha.
31. What’s your favourite board game?
Friends Scene It – I’m unbeaten!
32. What’s your favourite country to visit?
Any! I love travel. Thailand was amazing a couple of years ago.
33. What’s the last country you visited?
Ireland in the October half term.
34. What country do you wish to visit?
Iceland. I’ve had a flight transfer there but would love to explore.
35. What’s your favourite colour?
36. Least favourite colour?
37. Diamonds or pearls?
38. Heels or flats?
I love heels, but flats are now the order of the day.
39. Pilates or yoga?
I always feel like yoga does more for me. But find both quite boring, ha.
40. Jogging or swimming?
41. Best way to de-stress?
Reading a book or having a bath.
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
To read minds.
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
Moist. I just hate it.
44. What’s your favourite flower?
45. When was the last time you cried?
A few weeks ago, just got upset after a heated argument.
46. Do you like your handwriting?
Yes, it does the job.
47. Do you bake?
Yes I love baking.
48. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
Too negative about myself.
49. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
I have a good sense of humour.
50. Who do you miss most?
51. What are you listening to right now?
A documentary about the US election.
52. Favourite smell?
Citrus essential oils.
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
A cold caller!
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
55. A sport you wish you could play?
I wish I was still paying netball. I played it a lot when I was younger.
56. Hair colour?
Blonde. I’d like it to be silver-grey, though.
57. Eye colour?
One is blue and one is green. Yep, truly.
58. Scary film or happy endings?
59. Favourite season?
I love Spring and Autumn.
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
Jared Leto, Rebel Wilson and the Duchess of Cambridge.
61. Hugs or kisses?
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
63. Where were you born?
Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
65. Sweet or savoury?
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
Lip gloss – love the shine
67. What book have you read again and again?
The Book of Mormon.
68. Favourite bedtime story?
Whatever my children choose.
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
70. Favourite sound?
My kids laughing, or classical music.
71. Favourite animal?
72. Who is your girl crush?
The Duchess of Cambridge.
73. Last photograph you took?
Things for the blog!
I nominate the lovely Claire from The Pramshed blog to do the questions next – maybe in the form of a vlog?!