A lot of our life can be spent on the sofa. It could be you watching your favourite sports team with your friends, having a romantic night in for two or binging on Netflix with the family. What ever you are up to, it’s always a good idea to have some go to snacks to make the time that little bit more special. Quite a lot of our date nights are spent in and watching movies and snacks are a must!
There are some standard snacks that we go for, right? Chips and salsa or perhaps popcorn. You need to have at least one tried and tested snack recipe that you know how to prepare perfectly. As long as everyone likes it, you know it will go down a treat! You want something that is perfect for sharing on your sofa.
My personal favourite recipe is Banana Pancakes. I think they are pretty quick to whip up and my whole family loves them. They aren’t super naughty either, so you can enjoy guilt-free. I always find they are great for the days when we have lots of bananas that are going brown. I like to top mine with maple syrup but go for any toppings that you love. Things like chopped nuts, extra bananas, date syrup or berries would go well with them.
Here is what you need to make about 5 pancakes:
But what I want to know is – what’s your own trusted recipe that you go back to again and again? Do you have a traditional family favourite recipe? Or new concoction you discovered?
Let me know, in the comment section below, your top recipe for chilling on the sofa with. My favourite will win a brilliant Fortnum & Mason hamper, worth over £80.
Likes, follows and shares are not required for entry but are appreciated.
Good luck – you have until 27th April to let me know your favourite sofa food / recipe.
This post is brought to you by DFS. Visit their website to find out more about their great range of DFS Sofas.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- There is one prize of a Luxury Hamper
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over
- Competition is closed to employees and relatives of AAUBlog and DFS
- The competition opening date is 13th April 2016, and the closing date for entries is 27th April 2016
- One entry per person
- The winner will be chosen by the blogger and will be contacted direct on the email address provided. If the winner does not respond within 7 days a new winner will be drawn.
- The winner’s name will be available on request. By entering this competition participant consent to their full name being available by request.
- The prize will be sent within 28 days of receipt of the winner’s address
- DFS reserves the right to amend or withdraw the competition at any time without notice or liability
- Entry to this competition confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
- This competition is governed by the laws of England and any dispute shall be governed by the English courts.