Hello lovely people! I have got another exciting giveaway for you all. You can be in with the chance of winning a £40 House of Fraser gift card! Some of you might still have summer holidays planned, so you could grab some beach essentials or some new swimwear. You might want to get some new makeup, home accessories or lingerie. You might even want to make a start on some Christmas shopping; there, I said it!
Here are a few things that I would buy with a £40 voucher.
I have worn this brand for years and they are so comfy. My latest pair have snapped after a few years, so I would love some new ones.
I want some distressed jeans! Enough said.
Phase Eight Zip Front Remi Blouse – £38.50
I love the colour of this. Perfect for the transition period from summer to autumn, as it would look great by itself with jeans, or with something like a leather jacket too.
Linea Ivy Backpack – £40
I don’t really use our bug changing bag that much, as we only need to take one or two nappies with us when we are out and about. I do like to have my hands free with the kids, though, so a cute backpack is a good solution.
I am pretty much lost without a watch. My current watch, that I have had for over 6 years died a few weeks ago and I haven’t replaced it yet.
Anything here take your fancy?
All you need to do is enter via the Rafflecopter form below.
Good luck! You have until midnight on 27th August 2016 to enter.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- The giveaway will run from 6am on 6th August 2016 and will run until 11.59pm on 27th August 2016, GMT.
- The prize is for one winner; one £40 House of Fraser gift card.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- All of the entries can only be completed through the Rafflepcopter widget.
- All entries will be checked and verified.
- The winners is chosen at random, from all valid entries.
- The winner will be announced on 29th August 2016 and the winner will be emailed, as well as announced through AAUBlog’s social media pages.
- The winners will have 72 hours to respond with their details, otherwise a new winner will be picked, following the same procedure.