Day 6: Six Places
Some places that I love are:
– My bed – I love sleeping and have the most comfy bed and duvet ever
– North Yorkshire – Where I was born and raised. It’s so pretty and holds so many lovely memories for me.
– LDS Temples – I love visiting them and serving there. My husband and I were married in the Preston LDS temple
– The Caribbean – Mike and I went to one island there with my family when we were dating and went to a different island there on our honeymoon. I love it there, so beautiful, chilled out and sunny.
– Anywhere with my little family – love my two boys
– Airports – so random but I don’t find them stressful at all (unless my husband is stressing). You are forced to look in the lovely shops and to just chill out, maybe read a book or listen to music, and wait. Plus, if you are at an airport it means you are going on holiday!!