Thanks to Franca for the nomination for the ’10 Things You Didn’t Know About Me’ Tag. I like reading these types of posts so I’m always up for taking part.
So, on to the 10 questions I was asked to answer…
- What do you find most challenging about blogging?
- Time management! I can get overwhelmed with the posts I have to write and I don’t always plan my time in the best way. I think a blog planner would help and set things per day for what I will do.
- What was one of the most unusual experiences you’ve encountered?
- Hmmm… most unusual experience I have encountered? I don’t tend to have too many unusual experiences but I think my wedding day was quite unusual, in that it wasn’t what I was use to – it was fabulous in many other ways! I’m not big into being the centre of attention and having a day full of people staring at you and having to stand for pictures constantly was quite unusual. For me anyway!
- What would be your dream job?
- I honestly would love to be a full time blogger. It works around a family, I can work at home and I really, really enjoy it. At the moment, I earn a modest income from it but I’d love it to take off and get bigger and bigger.
- What are three things you cannot live without?
- In terms of worldly things? Mascara, my phone and my bed. If it meant anything / anyone, it would of course be my three favourite people in the world – Mr U, Max & Chloe.
- What is your favourite gadget?
- My phone. Works for everything that I need it to. Literally attached to me 90% off the time (for better or for worse). I also, sadly, love my bathroom scales, if they can be counted as a gadget? I am constantly monitoring my weight and would love to one day have a fat reduction treatment in London.
- Describe yourself in three words.
- Honest. Loyal. Determined.
- What is your favourite music?
- I love all kinds of music, it kind of depends on what mood I’m in I think.
- Where would be your ideal holiday destination?
- I would love to travel to Asia again and visit several countries over there like Japan, Vietnam and Malaysia.
- Do you have any pets?
- No 🙁 I’m not a mega pet person but we have been talking about getting pets recently. Max would love a rabbit or a guinea pig and something like that would be fine with me.
- Do you have siblings, if yes how many and how old are them?
- I am one of five! I have 1 brother aged 32, a sister that is nearly 30, a sister that is 26 and the baby of the family is 21. I am right in the middle at 28.
I nominate any one that would like to take part, to answer the same questions – have fun 😉
BlogLovin’ | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
*contains a sponsored link
I agree that management is something that I also need to improve. I waste so much time! I would also like blogging to be my full time job. I love being a blogger!! I love Asia too. There are too many places to visit! I went to Malaysia and Singapore because of work and I loved it! I couldn’t live without my iphone too!! 24/7!! Lol. Wow 5 siblings! Your house must have been a crazy house full of kids! I’m one of 4 and it was mad!! Great answers and thank you so much for taking part ? x
Thanks Franca – fun challenge! x
Loved this huni. one of 5 wow! I can’t imagine that, I have a sister but we have never been close. I hope you achieve your goal of being a full time pro blogger. Thanks for linking up to #TheList x
Great post 🙂 Might get round to answering those questions at some point. Blogging is a great way to express ideas and information and to blog full time takes passion, commitment and determination (which is summed in your 3 word description of yourself hehe). I have no affiliation to this website, however I do use it for my business and find it invaluable to my work when it comes to streamlining my content. You might find it useful http://coschedule.com/. Thanks for the great post.