We have had such a great and busy year so I thought I would highlight our best bits so I can look back and remember all about it. Of course, the main thing was welcoming little Chloe into the world, in April.
– We started off the year celebrating 5 years of marriage (who gets married on 2nd January)?! 😉 It has been a great 5 years and has gone by so fast.
– I entered the third trimester of my pregnancy.
– I went and had all of my long hair chopped off! I don’t know if it was pregnancy and wanting to change something about myself, or if I was just fed up with my hair, but I went for the chop. Until now, it was one of the shortest haircuts I’ve ever had in my life.
– Max went to a ‘big-boy’ bed for the first time. He already had a bed in his room so we got a bed guard and he was an absolute dream and sleeping in it. Result!
– We had such a great time at Centre Parcs with my family. My sister and niece were over visiting from the USA so we all got together. I was quite pregnant at the time so it was nice to be around family and for Max to have such a great time with his cousins.
– I had a lovely Mothers Day. I had hoped baby girl would have made an appearance by then but she hadn’t. My last one as a mother of one.
– Some of my gorgeous friends threw me a baby shower. It was so lovely and I was utterly spoilt.
– Well, on the very 1st day of April, Chloe arrived! Our gorgeous girl was born at 10am precisely, weighing 8lbs 12oz. She is such a lovely girl and it is so fun to see her growing up.
– I turned 27! Crikey. Chloe was only a couple of weeks old at the time so it wasn’t the most memorable birthday I’ve ever had (I think the highlight was getting dressed and the hubby made me a cake). But I have one every year so that’s OK!
– We took a trip up to my parents, in North Yorkshire, to introduce Chloe to people up there.
– Lots of learning to be a mum-of-two and getting myself organised.
– I ran my first 5k since having Chloe and did it in 33 minutes. I was pretty pleased!
– We had a lovely family day for Chloe’s blessing day. It was gorgeously warm and we all had a picnic afterwards – perfect.
– Something was crossed off the Bucket List as we went for breakfast at The Shard in London.
– Enjoyed some lovely sunny weather and made jam for the first time! Such a highlight haha.
– We went to The GoodWood Festival of Speed. Mr U loved it!
– We got a brand new niece – Elodie Ava.
– Our first trip to Chessington World of Adventures was in July. A lovely fun day.
– I went to my first blogger event with the kids, whilst Mr U conquered Snowdon.
– We went to my cousin’s gorgeous wedding in Preston, so more family time in Yorkshire too.
– Lots of lovely summer days so a lot of trips to the park, feeding the ducks and just generally being out and about.
– Mr U turned 29!
– Max started pre-school!
– We took a family holiday to Spain. It was brilliant and a we were lucky with two very well behaved children on the flights.
– After our holiday in Spain we had some family pictures taken. It is so hard to coordinate 4 people (especially when it includes two little people).
– I started back at work, part-time.
– Chloe and I went to Chicago to visit my sister and her family.
– We all had a fun Halloween (albeit, in different countries).
– I came back from Chicago on 11th November so we had lots of fun trips out there, including Downtown and a cheeky visit to the Home Alone house.
– Max turned 3!
– Max was in his preschool nativity. It was so cute and boy does he love to dance.
– I went to another blogger event and started the Diet Chef diet.
– Chloe cut her first tooth.
– We will have a lovely Christmas with family and then a fab time with the rest of the family a few days after Christmas – we are really looking forward to it!
What is your highlight of the year? Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!
BlogLovin’ | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
What a great year in review post. Love seeing all that you got up to this year. What a packed year for you too! Thank you so much for linking up to Share With Me and the continual linky support for 2014! Hope to see you again in the new year. Happy Holidays! #sharewithme
What a nice year! So many lovely things happened so Congratulations! Merry Christmas too! #sharewithme
Can’t believe you ran so soon after having a baby! Superwoman!
Sounds like it’s been a brilliantly successful year. Roll on 2015
This is such a lovely round up huni! What a great year you have had! x #ShareWithMe
Awww, what a lovely year! Chloe is just gorgeous!
All the best for 2015, I can’t wait to see what the new year holds for you and your little family.
Happy New Year!
What a great year, and how cute are your children?!