Regular readers of the blog will know that I have some family that live in the US and I try to visit as often as I’m able. Today they will obviously celebrating Thanksgiving. I think it is a lovely holiday and why not have that brought over to the UK too? It is always important to be thankful. What happens tomorrow though is Black Friday – the big sales before the new year. It seems that over the past couple of years, that has been brought over to the UK because let’s face it, who doesn’t love a bargain? Especially before Christmas?
Now, I’m not one for hitting the shops during big sales, I couldn’t think of anything worse. However, I am ALL about online shopping. One of the online stores that we are big fans of in our house is Vertabudet. So when I am looking for Christmas presents for the nieces and nephews (as well as my own children), it is one of the first places I look. Starting tomorrow, in their Black Friday sale, they are having a whopping 30% off EVERYTHING! This will run until Monday 30th November.
So if like me, you’ve got a few more gifts to get but can’t face the shops, I have picked out some lovely things from Vertbaudet that could work for your little ones (or little ones you’re buying for). They have a lot more online though and for varying ages – all sorts from homeware to Christmas fashion.
1. Red Storage Suitcase – will be £20.30 – too cute! Perfect for all the trips visiting family over the festive period.
2. Wheeled Storage Chest – will be £27.50. This would perfect in a little blue or white nursery room and it holds a lot of things too.
3. Mobile Storage Box – will be £27.30. It is large so great for storage or as a toy chest. Great that it is moveable on wheels.
4. Doll Coat Hook Mirror – will be £27.30. This is mega cute and would look fab in a little girls room. Perfect for little bits of jewellery or coats, as the name describes.
5. Photo Holder – will be £17.50. There are a few designs of photo holder frames and I think they’re lovely. Probably suited for older girls to share all of their pictures and nik-naks.
6. Pink Mirror – will be £24.5o. Cute mirror and it is a really good size.
What are your favourites? Are you planning on shopping in the sales?
BlogLovin’ | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram