I am joining in the with the VlogStars linky again this month. For those of you that don’t know about it, it is a linky where you link up your videos, answering questions or talking about a theme given to you each month. It starts on the second Thursday of every month and runs until the next, I think. Last month the theme was the theme was the TMI tag that has been going around on YouTube.
This month it is all about the Blogger Tag. Here are the questions if you fancy giving it a go.
- Where Do You Blog?
- Where Do You Find Inspiration For Your Blog Posts?
- How Long Does It Take You To Write a Blog Post?
- Do You Plan Your Blog Posts? How?
- What Kind of Camera Do You Use? What Editing Program?
- Do You Use a Notebook To Track Your Ideas?
- How Do You Take Your Pictures?
- What’s Your Favourite Type of Blog Post to Write?
- Who Knows About Your Blog?
- Are You an Organised or a Messy Blogger?
- Biggest Blogging Pet Peeve?
Hope you like the video – I would love it if you wanted to subscribe to see more videos like this 🙂
Great to get to know you and your son was so cute popping up, teehee X #vlogstars
mummy here and there recently posted…Blogger Tag – #vlogstars
Thanks so much lovely 🙂
Rebecca recently posted…Children’s Toys: Are There Any Out There That You Should Avoid?
I like to write funny stuff. Come to my Agent 54 blog to meet some of the characters I create and see what I do to other peoples characters.
I know from funny.
Agent54 recently posted…The Warrior’s Studio, with Blitzed Wolfer Vol. V
Lovely to discover you through #Vlogstars, yes the pop up is tricky one, i do have one now and wonder is that annoying? But I agree totally with the ones that already have you ticked as wanting to subscribe and then you get the confirm email, that is rude I think. You are such a natural on camera and how adorable is your son!!!!
Thanks for joining in. Love your little helpers appearance 🙂 Super cute! Can’t believe you don’t use a notebook 🙂 #VlogStars xx
You Baby Me Mummy recently posted…Supercharge your blog for the rest of 2016