I recently got some Kilner jar mugs and I am literally in love with them.
I of course needed to try them out with some yummy smoothies. We love blueberries on our house, plus I have been buying lots of maple syrup recently (thanks Deliciously Ella) so I had a little experiment and here we are – yummy, clean, filling smoothie – perfect for brekkie!
Blueberry & Maple Syrup Smoothie
- Apple Juice (30ml pressed apple juice from a carton or juice one whole apple before you start)
- Two handfuls of Blueberries
- 2 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Fat Free Greek Yoghurt
- Handful of Oats
- Pecans, chopped (optional)
- Start with the apple juice, blueberries and maple syrup. Put into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the yoghurt and oats and blitz for no more than 5 seconds.
- Serve immediately with the chopped pecans on top, if desired.
BlogLovin’ | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Yumm, and i totally love those jars too! 😉
I have those jars too. I love them! This recipe sounds delicious. My little boy is obsessed with blueberries. Can’t wait until he can figure out how to work a straw then he can start have blueberry smoothies too!
Gorgeous, love the jar too. Thanks for linking up to #tastytuesdays
yeaz, a lovely jar. I want to have it