Well, well, well. Here we are at four months, I can hardly believe it. What has changed with our little Chloe bean in the past month?
- Chloe can roll both ways, from her back to her tummy and from her tummy to her back – I think we need to remind her she is only 4 months old? I really don’t remember all of this happening so early with her big brother.
- Chloe still has lots of hair, none of it has fallen out (which to be fair, I’m not surprised about)
- She is such a happy, smiley girl. As long as she is fed she has the biggest smile for everyone
- Max loves to make her laugh and it is so cute to see
- On the last weight in at 16 weeks, she was just under 14lbs at 13lbs 15.5oz
- She is a little chatter box. I guess it goes with her happy and content nature but she just babbles on and on (and really loudly)
- We thought we had cracked the sleeping through the night thing, but she was tricking us! We had just over 2 weeks of sleeping fully through the night last month but then more recently has resorted back to 2 or 3 times per night. I have been blaming the heat. At least I know she can sleep through and go without being fed in the night. Just need to work on getting her back into that now!
- Chloe loves splashing in bath and making lots of mess with her brother
- She has had a few cheeky spoonful’s of some proper food – a little bit of baby rice, some mashed banana and a suck on some watermelon. All went down well. I’m not sure if we’ll start properly weaning her until 6 months but happy to give her a few little tastes here and there.
We just love our little Chloe girl and are so blessed to be parents to such a happy and healthy little one.
BlogLovin’ | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
It’s great that you’re keeping a record of Chloe’s achievements – I wish I’d been organised enough to do that with each of mine. Moving to solids is a funny thing. With our youngest (of 3), she was desperate to start from as early as 14-15 weeks, probably because she would sit at the table watching her brothers do the same and think “I’ll have some of that”. I know that’s earlier than recommended, but obviously we started her out on ‘easy’ solids and gently progressed. Ultimately they’re ready when they’re ready!
Oh she is gorgeous and wow, such a lot of hair! Was Max the same? My girl (also 4 months old) has just started what little hair she has. I’ve noticed it on the mattress of her cot. She’s definitely nowhere near rolling yet, I’m so not ready for her to move!! haha.
Max was quite bald for ages, so it’s pretty funny to notice the differences between them. I thought I’d have had longer before she started rolling haha x
Aw she’s just adorable!! 🙂
I can’t wait to do updates when my 2nd little man arrives [hopefully sooner rather than later ;)] its a lovely little reminder when you look back!
Lianne | TheBrunetteSays…
Oooh exciting – good luck x
Gorgeous little girl! Love her smile 🙂 #babybabble
Thank you x