So this is a little bit delayed, she’s now 5.5 months but better late than never. Our little Chloe bean is growing and developing beautifully – I love being her mother!
- She can crawl! This was officially at 4.5 months which is a little bit crazy. She is not fully on all fours yet but she rolls with her forearm and then pushes up with her knees and she’s off.
- Chloe is very determined – along with the crawling, it means that if she sees something she wants she goes after it. This includes all sorts including shoes and random things on the floor!
- We have tried her with quite a few different new tastes. She has had avocado, banana, apricot, fromage frais, blueberries, strawberries and porridge. She has also had apple but really not a fan of that. Oh well.
- She still won’t take a bottle very well but will have a little bit of she’s desperate. She obviously prefers the taste of expressed breast milk rather than formula as that is what she’s used to. Must get organised and express more!
- She has been on her first trip on the train (to Yorkshire) and on her first flight (to Spain). As long as she was fed, she was good and slept most of the time. Perfect. It’s great practice for a long haul flight I’ll be taking next month with just her and I – eeeek!
- Chloe is so happy and smiley, it really is lovely.
- She has so much hair and its fun putting lots of clips and hair bands in it. Quite dark on top but the new hair growing underneath is quite blonde.
- Everyone comments on her big eyes! When we were in Spain, we were in a lift and a lady in Spanish was saying how big her eyes are. They are a lovely blue colour too.
- On the whole, she is a really good baby. She naps well but recently has really regressed in her sleep pattern and wakes up about 3 times per night (she was sleeping through most nights). Fingers crossed that sorts itself out soon.