If you’ve got a smartphone, tablet or laptop, then it is handy to be able to keep them looked after. It is nice to be able to have them looking just as you want them too as well. For that reason, I love using phone covers and laptop cases. The struggle is choosing what to have as the design?
I like that you can upload photos, use Caseapp’s own designs, as well as add little touches like emojis and fonts. I have worked with CaseApp before and have been really pleased with the products that I got. So just in time for Christmas, they are offering one of you a custom iPhone case, tablet case or laptop skin. So you can keep your tech looking good as well as keeping them protected a little.
Here is a small selection of some of the cases that I think will work well for Christmas, if you didn’t fancy customising your own. They’d make great little stocking fillers for Christmas.
New Years Glitter // Green Marble // Christmas Everywhere
Flashing Lights // Cold Glitter // Christmas Glitter
So just in time for Christmas, they are offering one of you a custom iPhone case, tablet case or laptop skin, up to the value of £22. So you can keep your tech looking good as well as keeping them protected a little. All you need to do is enter using the Rafflecopter form below.
If you can’t wait until you see the if you are the winner of the giveaway, you can use the code: ALLABOUT20 for 20% off any purchases. The code is valid until 17th December 2016.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- The giveaway will run from 6am on 24th November 2016 and will run until 11.59pm on 8th December 2016, GMT.
- The prize is for one winner; a voucher for a custom case up to the value of £22.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- All of the entries can only be completed through the Rafflecopter widget.
- All entries will be checked and verified.
- The winners is chosen at random, from all valid entries.
- The winner will be announced on 10th December 2016 and the winner will be emailed, as well as announced through AAUBlog’s social media pages.
- The winners will have 72 hours to respond with their details, otherwise a new winner will be picked, following the same procedure.