It is that time of year again when I get asked my the husband what I would like for Christmas. It annoys me a little bit as I think I am very easy to buy for – there are a set of standard things that I would be happy with (include a scented candle and I’m there) and surely he needs to think a little bit about what I might like – it’s the thought that makes the difference, right? 😉
Well, without further ado, I have complied a list of a few things that are pretty much a fail safe for a late-twenties mummy like myself (I’d be happy with them anyway), with varying price tags. So, husbands, partners, friends – take note!
- Red Gold Turbose Candle – Gingerlily London £32: I am a huge fan of scented candles and pretty much have one in each room of the house. This candle has a lush flowery scent including notes of Bergamot Orange and Orange Blossom, Tuberose and Ylang Ylang. I like th stylish glass vase and the gold lid that come with it too.
- Vivienne Westood iPhone 6 case at Garment Quarter – Vivienne Westood Bags £45: with red leather and a rose gold orb emblem, I don’t think you can go too far wrong. Really striking and stylish.
- Bunting Kilner Jar Mug – Nucasa £3.99: I think the bunting is a cute addition to the plain Kilner mugs and will work well with if you got some cool stripey straws too, for the new year and all of those detoxing juices and soothies.
- Vivienne Westwood Bracelets at Garment Quarter £90: This gorgeous pearl bracelet has gold imitation rhodium, the Orb logo decorated with Swarovski crystal stones sits, sitting between a chain of shimmering pearls – stunning. A real treat of a gift for designer lovers.
- Vivienne Westwood Bracelets at Garment Quarter £60: This cheaper option is in silver and crystal. A gold chain holds a Swarovski stone embellished Orb. The Vivienne Westwood logo is engraved into the chain clasp – I really like this one asa more subtle option.
- Kate Spade New York Organiser – John Lewis £30: I’m a big fan of pretty stationary and the blogger in me loves a good organiser too! This Kate Spade one is simply gorgeous and I love the spot print. It is 17 month too, so gets you organised well into 2017 too.
- Happy Jackson Travel Mug – John Lewis £5.95: I love the brand Happy Jackson! Everything is just so cute, bright and colourful. This travel mug is great to have in for trips but essential if the one you are buying for is a commuter. Great stocking filler.
- Beauty Box Pillowcase – Gingerlily £39: this pillowcase is recommended by leading dermatologists as an anti-aging tool as the mulberry silk helps skin retain its natural moisture; keeping it soft, supple and helping to reduce fine lines and wrinkles – a beauty treatment while you sleep? Sign me up!
Hope this has been helpful! What are your favourites? What would you love Santa to bring you this year? It sounds pretty sad but I think mostly I’d love the planner haha 😉 #bloggersproblems
BlogLovin’ | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
*contains PR samples
I love the organiser – I can never have enough stationary! I hope that your husband buys you a fantastic Christmas present 🙂
Thanks so much – me too!! ha x