How quick and easy is this smoothie recipe? Very! The avocado is a lovely addition to make it really creamy – just make sure your avocados are nice and ripe 🙂
To make 4 servings:
– 2 Hass avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
– 2 ripe bananas
– 600ml semi-skimmed milk (I prefer to use almond milk and that tastes lovely with it)
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 2 tablespoons honey or agave
What to do:
1. Put the avocados and bananas into a blender with the milk, vanilla extract and honey. Blend for 20-30 seconds until smooth.
2. Serve chilled.
How easy can you get? Perfect for a post-gym treat or a breakfast when you’re short of time.