I’m a big fan of eggs. And avocados. So why not put the two together? Here’s a delicious, quick and easy breakfast recipe.
Avocado Eggs Benedict
- 2 Hass avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- 4 bacon slices
- 4 eggs
- 2 English muffins, split in two
What to do:
1. Mash the avocados with a fork and set to one side.
2. Grill or fry the bacon medallions.
3. At the same time, gently poach the eggs in simmering water.
4. Toast the muffins and spread thickly with mashed avocado. Place a bacon medallion on each one, then top with the poached eggs. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been featured on The Morses Club in their budget friendly blog post.