I’m a big fan of eggs. And avocados. So why not put the two together? Here’s a delicious, quick and easy breakfast recipe.
Avocado Eggs Benedict
- 2 Hass avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- 4 bacon slices
- 4 eggs
- 2 English muffins, split in two
What to do:
1. Mash the avocados with a fork and set to one side.
2. Grill or fry the bacon medallions.
3. At the same time, gently poach the eggs in simmering water.
4. Toast the muffins and spread thickly with mashed avocado. Place a bacon medallion on each one, then top with the poached eggs. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been featured on The Morses Club in their budget friendly blog post.
This looks incredible! Its making me want eggs for breakfast now! #tastytuesdays
it’s rather yum x
Looks divine! I’d have mine without the muffin, but this is a perfect breakfast as far as i’m concerned #tastytuesdays
so agree. Eggs and avocado are two of my favourite things x
Me too! I have scrambled eggs with well cooked onions and avo on the side for most breakfasts at the mo. So tasty xx
What an excellent idea. I love bacon with avocado and with eggs. I too would have it without the muffin as I’m gluten intolerant. #TastyTuesdays.
Ah good thinking. Thanks Heather x
Ooooh that looks lovely 🙂 x #tastytuesdays
Thanks Kirsty x
Ooh, bacon, eggs and avocado… whats not to love?! Fabulous picture and looks delicious too. Can’t wait to try it.
Oh go for it! x
That sounds and looks really delicious! Love your styling on the photos too #tastytuesdays
Thank you Caroline x
yum – me too! x
This really is my kind of brunch! Would love that right now!
Love eggs benedict and these look amazing! #TastyTuesdays
Perfection! Thanks for linking up to #tastytuesdays