Here is another delicious recipe in my clean eating series – let me know if you give it a go!
Avocado & Chicken Bruscetta
- 2 Hass avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 4 slices of bread
- 2-3 handfuls rocket or salad leaves
- 120g roast chicken, sliced
- 50g sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- A few drops of olive oil
- A few drops of balsamic vinegar
- Parmesan cheese shavings
- What to do:
1. Mash the avocados with a fork, adding a squeeze of lemon juice to prevent them from browning.
2. Toast the bread slices, and spread thickly with the mashed avocado.
3. Top with rocket or salad leaves, sliced chicken and sun-dried tomatoes. Sprinkle each one with a few drops of olive oil and balsamic vinegar, then finish off with Parmesan cheese shavings.
BlogLovin’ | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
This looks so yummy! 🙂 x
Thanks Brenda x
This looks incredible! I love avocado and bruschetta so I must try this one out. I’m pinning and stumbling it now so I remember to try it later on.
Hope you like it, if you give it a go x
These look super tasty. I love avocado! Such a good idea for a healthy lunch #TastyTuesday
Avocado is my favourite x
Avocado with anything is just about my favourite thing but this looks incredible. Must definitely try it! #TastyTuesdays
Just divine, the styling, photos, so professional, wow! Thanks for linking up to #tastytuesdays
Thank you x