Mike and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary on 2nd January – it really doesn’t seem like a long time ago but when you break down a few of the things we have done in 2 years it actually does seem like a long time….
– lived in 5 different homes
– lived in 2 different countries
– put on 1 stone in weight each (!)
– lost 1 stone in weight each 🙂
– visited 3 different continents
– killed off 1 car
– been part of 2 different wards
For our anniversary we were up at my parents in Harrogate and booked a treat to stay at the lovely Rudding Park hotel…
The day before Mike treated me to some lovely brown leather gladiator heels. As the 2nd was a Sunday, we went to church with my fam and had lunch with them before heading to the hotel. Whilst there we went for a winter walk (so freezzzinggggg!!!) but just nice to be together (and what else can you do on a Sunday?) lol.