This time of year is the worst for health, I find. We’ve already have both children off school or nursery as they are poorly. The season change brings viruses and bugs and it seems that the kids are always he first to get them. And you can pretty much guarantee that if one person has something in the house, then we’ll see some side effects of it.
I am generally pretty good at taking vitamins each day to make sure that I am getting the right things that I need. But I am not always as good at remembering with the kids or with my husband, I must admit. I have been trying out some supplements from Healthspan recently and thought I would share how we’ve been getting on. You can even win some for yourself at the bottom of the page!
One of the supplements that I have been trying out is the YoGo. Which is a pack full of punches and a glass bottle. Then you fill the glass with milk (I used almond milk and it was totally fine), to make yourself your own mixed fruits-flavoured yogurt-style drink, with added vitamins and minerals. it was really tasty and a great addition each morning.
I was so impressed that it has all of the vitamins and minerals that you need to help to keep you well and fill you with energy. I certainly felt the benefit of it and looked forward to having it with my breakfast each morning.
I was impressed with the flavour too – it tasted really good. I also like that you can take it on the go. So if you are commuting, for example, you can take the bottle filled with your milk, and then add in the powder pouch when you’re ready to drink. A definite plus from me.
If you like milkshakes, then I think you will enjoy the YoGo range. There are different flavours available, but it is good to know that you get to enjoy a nice yogurt-style drink for breakfast, and no you’ve had the vitamins and minerals that you need.
We were also sent some gummy multivitamins for the children to try out. Must admit I did have some myself! But there is more about them in this video here:
Like the video, I like the peace of mind that giving my children a multivitamin gives. You know, regardless of what they may or may not eat at school, that they are getting a lot of the vitamins and minerals that they need. The teddy shape and bright colours made it attractive to my children and they would even ask to have them each morning. Got to be a good thing, right? We need to stock back up – they have been very popular in our house!
If you would like to win 5 packs of the multivitamins and 5 packs of the YoGo, then you can enter win via the Rafflecopter form below.
Good luck! You have until the end of the month to enter!
Have you ever heard of healthspan before? Do you currently take supplements? Would love to hear what you think.
*thanks to healthspan for sending over the samples. All opinions are my own.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- The winner will be sent the supplements from healthspan.
- The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 30th November 2017.
- The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
- The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
- The winners name will be available on request.
- Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winner, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
- Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- AAUBlog’s decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.