This tasty ice cream is simple to make, has only 4 ingredients and you don’t even need to use an ice cream maker. Perfect for a summer meal and all the family will this naughty treat.
Strawberry Swirl Ice Cream
- 450g fresh strawberries, hulled
- 397g tin light condensed milk
- 600ml whipping cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
What to do:
– Puree the strawberries using a blender. If you want red swirls set a little bit of the puree aside. Stir in 1/4 of the condensed milk to the rest of the strawberries.
– Whip the cream until it forms soft peaks, then gently stir in the vanilla and the rest of the condensed milk.
– Swirl the strawberry mix into the creamy mixture, then swirl in the reserved puree.
– Spoon into tubs and freeze overnight.
Really is that easy!