Now, I must stress that I am still over a year off being 30 😉
I just thought that if I write down the things I want to do or achieve by the time I am thirty, they are much more likely to happen. one of the many great things about having a blog is that you are accountable to people. Kind of. They might expect to see updates on my plans or ask me how I am doing with it. So without further ado, here is my ’30 Before 30′. Some I have completed already as I have had this idea in my head for quite a while.
- Own a pair of Louboutins heels
- Get better at using my DSLR and editing pictures
- Go on a TV show – √ (the less said about it, the better) 😉
- Reach over 5000 followers on Instagram
- Get under 30 minutes for a 5k run
- Eat at a Michelin Starred restaurant
- Visit a Continent that I have not been to before – there are Antartica, Oceania, South America left.
- Complete a Triathlon – √
- Go Skiing – I have only ever been on dry ski slopes before. This one will be ticked off in April, wahoo!
- Go on an elephant ride – √
- Write a post for somewhere like the Huffington Post
- Have another baby (!)
- Visit Las Vegas – √
- Go ice skating in NYC – √
- Meet David Beckham – √
- Save £1000
- Finish reading the Flavia de Luce book series
- Visit my sister in Japan
- Be back at a size 12
- Go to Thailand – √
- Swim with Sharks – √
- Start a happiness journal to document the things that make me smile everyday
- Give up fizzy drinks
- Do a Colour Run – √
- Fire a gun (at a shooting range, not at people or animals) – √
- Learn to make macarons that don’t collapse
- Watch all of the Star Wars films back to back
- Eat a food I have never tried before
- Get involved with a charity or volunteer
- Go in a Hot Air Balloon
Ok, that is 10 down, 20 to go! I can do this, right? Wish me luck! Have you done a something before something post? I’d love to read what you have chosen.
Linking up to Just Another Linky.