As a busy mum, often out and about, there is nothing I like better than something that makes life that little but easier, so I was really excited when I heard about the new Nappy Grab bag by Becky Mantin (TV presenter whose hair I am always in awe of).
The idea of the grab bag came around after getting ‘caught short’ quite a few times when you are out and about. I can totally relate, particularly in the early days when you are so sleep deprived you are bound to forget something like nappy cream, or yes, it has happened, even wipes. Struggle is real.
I think the idea behind the bag is brilliant; everything you need for a nappy change and then you can throw it all in the bin afterwards. Perfect for day trips out, holidays and quick trips to the shop. The pack contains one eco-responsible Naty by Nature Babycare nappy, 4 Kinder by Nature Natural Wipes and a small sachet of Weleda Calendula nappy change cream – a brand I love. The plastic bag it is in is also biodegradable so it is an eco-friendly option, that even cloth nappy users could use for certain occasions or emergencies and the bag can double up as a changing mat as it is quite large.
The grab bags are available to buy currently from Ocado, Waitrose and Amazon and can be purchased in size’s 1 – 6. I have seen them in my local Waitrose and would definitely purchase in the future. They are small and would fit in a pocket or small bag.
One lucky reader is also in with the chance of winning a month’s supply of nappy grab bags, in the size that your little one needs. All you need to so is click on the Rafflecopter link below and complete as many entries as you would like.
*The nappy grab bags were gifted to me in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts are my own.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- The giveaway will run from 6am on 22nd June 2015 and run until 11.59pm on 6th August 2015, GMT.
- The prize is for 20 individual nappy grab bags, in the size that your child needs.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- Entries can only be completed through the Rafflepcopter widget.
- All entries will be checked and verified.
- The winner is chosen at random, using , from all valid entries.
- The winner will be announced 8th August 2015 and the winner will be emailed, as well as announced through AAUBlog’s social media pages.
- The winner will have 72 hours to respond with their details, otherwise a new winner will be picked, following the same procedure.
- The prize will be sent out to the winner direct from Becky Mantin Products.