With Easter being so late this year compared to previous years, it means that other things that are related, such as pancake day and Mother’s Day (always three weeks before Easter Sunday in the UK), are all pushed back a little. But we have two weeks today to get ready to celebrate our mothers or the mother figures in our life (with in on the 31st March).
It can be hard to know what to get for your mum sometimes I think. Do you get the practical gifts, something that is a real treat, or something homemade? I know for me it will be all about having a ‘day off’ from doing all that I might normally need to; it will be different for everyone. But one thing that I think always works for mothers is some jewellery. I know that they aren’t always the things that I would buy for myself, with children’s purchases taking priority, so some jewellery can really be special.
If you are looking for some jewellery for a gift for mother’s day, then have you ever thought about Newbridge Silverware? They have a really affordable range of jewellery (as well as things like tableware and homeware). I have a few pieces from there and think that they are just so pretty.
Take these 14k gold plated drop earrings, for example. They are not too blingy so can work for smart and casual, and they are just the right size for earrings that dangle. They aren’t heave or weigh me ears down either. The unique earrings represent ‘power’ in your life and dreams, so can be such a great way to mark the special moments in your mother’s life.
Then there is this pendant necklace, that is also 14k gold plated, that comes with a protective anti tarnish layer. it is a stunning coin pendant with sun, moon, stars and birds detail, which can be a pretty gift for Mother’s Day. I love that the chain is adjustable too, so if you want to pull the pendant higher up (or leave at the max length), then you easily can. I don’t like necklaces that are too close to my neck, so this is a fab feature for me.
Amy Pendant Necklace – £34
I love a bangle in my life, and think that this sun, moon, and stars bangle is really special for mothers’s day, after all, don’t our lives revolve around our children when we are parents? The bangle is 14k gold plated with the pretend intricate sun, moon and star detail, and comes with a protective anti tarnish layer. I love the quality of the bracelet too; you can tell that is is well made and built to last.
Amy Collection Bangle – £34
If you would like to be in with the chance of winning the bangle for one of your loved ones (or for yourself), then all you need to do is to enter via the Rafflecopter form below:a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good luck! You have until the midnight on 25th March 2019 to enter. All effort will be made for it to arrive in time for Mother’s Day, but it cannot be guaranteed.
*collaborative post – all opinions are my own.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to UK residents, aged 18 and over.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- The winner will get one Sun Moon and Stars Amy Collection Bangle from Newbridge Silverware.
- The closing date for entries is 11.59pm on 25th June 2019.
- The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
- The winner will be asked to provide a full postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
- The winners name will be available on request.
- Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winner, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency. Delivery before Mother’s Day cannot be guaranteed.
- Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- AAUBlog’s decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.