Why is it that we are supposed to have life insurance? What is the risk of not having it? Why life insurance? And why now? Life insurance is one of those things that just about everyone needs but far too people actually have. People don’t like to think about bad things happening now or in the future and it’s much easier to live for the moment. It’s easy to put off purchasing a policy when you’re young and relatively healthy but the “You Only Live Once” mentality is risky.
The longer you wait to get life insurance, the greater the risk of something happening before you get yourself coverage. Don’t leave it too late and have regrets.
It’s time to stop making up excuses as time is the very reason we need life insurance, unfortunately we will all run out of it one day.
Are you guilty of telling yourself any of the following?
- I’m not ill, I don’t need insurance.
- I’m young and single, I don’t need insurance.
- I’m renting my property, why do I need it?
- I’ve paid off my mortgage, do I still need it?
- I have ongoing health issues, can I be covered still?
- My partner has it so I don’t need it.
- I don’t have children, do I need life insurance?
- I won’t be having children, do I need life insurance?
- I’m financially secure at the moment, do I need it?
- My work/my partners work covers some insurance, do I have adequate coverage already?
If these statements sound all too familiar then it’s time to make the steps to plan for your future. Here are a few important reasons to get life insurance:
- Personal life insurance covers your financial concerns if you were to have a unexpected serious accident. It’s about preparing for your future.
- Removes financial worries should you be given a severe diagnosis; with the appropriate insurance your loved ones will be provided with a regular income upon your death or diagnosis of a specified critical illness.
- Gives you and your family peace of mind. Life insurance can pay your dependents money as a lump sum or as regular payments if you pass away. Rigby Financial have a number of years experience in helping people leaving something behind for their family, whether it’s paying off the mortgage or ensuring your children have the funds for a proper education.
- Insurance prepares you and your family for whatever curveball life might throw at you. It’s designed to provide you with the reassurance that your dependents will be looked after if you’re unable to or no longer there to provide. Check out https://www.rigbyfinancial.co.uk/ if you’re looking for a company who can protect you.
Life insurance is an essential part of financial planning. Having the right cover in place can ensure that your family are safe and financially stable.
Maybe buying life insurance has been on your to-do list for a while but you haven’t gotten around to it yet, if this is the case, don’t wait any longer- make life insurance a priority.