Summer is just around the corner and with any new season comes the sudden need for a new wardrobe, fresh new homeware, a garden revamp and hopefully, new bargains. It’s about time for a Spring clean to get rid of any bits we no longer use or need. It’s time to pack away the winter coats and prepare for the upcoming warmer months.
No matter what you’re on the hunt for, in this day and age, going into town or a busy shopping mall is no longer a necessity. With just a click of a button, everything you want and need could arrive at your doorstep in a matter of hours!
Somehow, there are still some people who are skeptical about shopping online, whether they simply prefer traditional methods of shopping or are worried about online returns policies. If you’re sitting on the fence, here are some of the perks of online shopping you may be missing out on:
The perks of online shopping:
- You save time. Why waste a sunny saturday out in town when you could have your shopping delivered to free up your weekend? It seems like a no brainer.
- You don’t have to worry about paying for parking and petrol.
- Forget hauling heavy bags around town and in and out the car, take the stress out of shopping by having someone else do all the hard work for you.
- You can easily compare prices online to ensure you’re getting the best deal, and you can usually buy the same thing you’ve seen in a local shop for less money.
- You can reap the benefits of online discounts and prize draws. When you shop through sites like Lucky Checkout, you’ll have the amazing opportunity to be automatically entered into a monthly prize draw to win a large cash prize each time you go through their website to do your shopping. To make it even easier, you can also download a browser extension shopping tool that will enter you into the draw with just the click of a button (and no need to remember to go to the site first). There are no strings attached, just a totally free perk that you get for just signing up! A massive benefit that you get from shopping online, rather than in-stores.
- There is much more variety online.
- You can shop at your own leisure and convenience, whether you have time to kill on the commute or lying in the comfort of your own bed.
- You can send gifts without the faff of wrapping, packaging and post offices.
- Your “Shopping cart” icon will help remind you how much money you’re spending, rather than arriving at the check out and over spending.
- You avoid sales people trying to convince you to buy the things that aren’t on your list.
- You don’t have to endure the shame of bumping into anyone you know when you’re rushed off your feet with messy hair and no makeup on.
- Shopping malls can be chaotic and busy, there may even be queues. It’s not exactly a tranquil experience.
- By shopping online you are under less pressure, as you don’t have to rush around visiting every shop. Enjoy browsing at your own pace. Save that new dress you like, come back to it in a few hours once you’ve made a final decision.
If you decide to take the plunge you will not regret it!
Be prepared for a new and relaxed way of shopping and plenty of happy post!
I love shopping online, it is just so much more convenient! Although… I did see a pair of shoes in Oasis the other day, came home to order online to see if I could get them cheaper… they arrived the next day and there was only one shoe! The lonely shoe has been returned to hopefully find it’s partner! Sim x
That’s so strange! It is definitely more convenient though…so long as all goes to plan!
Love this! I’m a tad addicted to online shopping, but it is great. It’s easier to find bargains online too as you can compare different sites. Oh funny thing, I saw this quote the other day – I can’t remember it exactly but it was something like ‘The only bad thing about online shopping is having to get up to get your bank card’ Spot on! Haha
Yes so true! Using PayPal means you don’t even have to get up for your bank card – even more temptation!
I love online shopping and do it often as i can, its convenient and makes my life easier
Anosa recently posted…Marseille Travel Guide
I do like shopping online, but love browsing around real shops too. Kaz
Same here, just depends what you have time for!
I do most of my shopping on line and love to get a discount. It’s so much easier and with four kids I can’t trail around the shops!
Online shopping is so much cheaper because you have to actually look for what you want. When I go shopping I buy so much more as I just see things and want them!
For me, it depends on what I am buying. I love to online shop, but for clothes and shoes I always go to the store so I can try things on first.
I love online shopping and do it much more than the normal, walk around kind! I get so stressed around all the crowds it’s so much more convenient to do it online.
I’m a shopaholic so shopping online is so dangerous for me lol. I love the ease of it, and that I don’t have to carry bags and everything gets delivered to the door haha.
Amanda recently posted…Exploring The World: The Top Cities To Visit In Canada
This post is very informative for online shopping users. Thanks for sharing, your topic cover so many important tips and trick for online shopping users.