I’m thrilled to announce this giveaway, that myself and 7 other bloggers are doing – this is an amazing prize!
Today we’re offering you the chance to win your very own Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C Bag in the colour of your choice!!
The bloggers I’ve teamed up with are Beauty by Emma, Berice Baby, Just Julie, Pocockins, Us Two Friends, Confessions of a Secret Shopper and What Kimmy Tried Next and we’re all very excited to bring you this giveaway.
The image above shows a selection of the Mini M.A.C Bags that are currently available, and if you haven’t seen them before then let me tell you a little bit more about them …
They are a petite take on the original Rebecca Minkoff M.A.C. (Morning After Clutch), with enough space inside to hold all the essentials such as a mobile phone, purse, keys, lipstick and sunglasses and is perfect for both daytime and evening use! They feature an adjustable chain and studded leather strap which can be singled, doubled or removed for lots of different looks.
The Mini M.A.C is perfect for fashionista’s everywhere, and I hope to add one to my own handbag collection one day in the near future.
So, how can you be in with a chance of winning one of these gorgeous bags, I hear you ask. Well, it’s really simple. All you have to do is read the rules below and then click on the Rafflecopter Widget below. It’s that simple.
- This giveaway will run from midnight on Friday 1st August 2014 and will end at 11:59pm on Thursday 31st August 2014. It is open worldwide.
- You must be 18 or over to take part in this giveaway.
- You must be following the 8 bloggers who are hosting the giveaway on Twitter. Please see the Rafflecopter Widget below for full details.
- You can also earn extra entries which are optional. These are also outlined on the Rafflecopter Widget below.
- If you are our lucky winner, the colour of the bag that you choose must be available on this page. Full T&C’s can be found below. Thank you.
Thank you for reading and I wish all entrants the very best of luck 🙂
*Please note that this giveaway is in no way affiliated with Rebecca Minkoff