With Christmas on the way, you might be looking for some ideas for gifts for different people in your life. I have just the thing for female family members, friends or partners (or perhaps for yourself if you think that it would suit you well).
Is the female in your life approaching perimenopause or experiencing PMT? It is something that impacts their life each month, which is why a supplement to help can make such a difference. ‘Harmony’ is the an award winning supplement from Adaptogenic Apothecary. Harmony is the worlds only four-phase adaptogenic supplement. It is designed with women in mind, to support their monthly cycle. The different packets are for different stages in the cycle.
Made with medicinal mushrooms and adaptogenic herbs, Harmony is supplied in an easy-to-use daily sachet format. The supplement has 22 pure, natural ingredients that are clinically proven to help maintain a state of relaxation, improve mood, contribute to relieve the symptoms of menstruation and perimenopause and stimulate the libido.
The natural ingredients are:
- Raw cocoa: Helps relieve symptoms of PMS including irritability, moodiness, sleeplessness, menstrual cramps and headaches and has mood enhancing qualities
- Chaga: One of the most powerful antioxidants in the world, rich in vitamins and minerals, strengthens the immune system and clears skin.
- Ashwagandha: Reduces anxiety, stabilises moods and improves sleep duration and quality. Prevents stress induced hormonal imbalances by supporting adrenal function.
- Nettle: High levels of Vitamin c and Iron, helpful for blood loss and to remineralise the body. Naturally detoxifying and anti-inflammatory.
- Rose: Helps soothe pains and cramps, reduce anxiety, lift mood and minimise heavy bleeding.
- Ginger: Helps relieve menstrual cramps and period pain; It also acts as a herbal synergist increasing the absorption of other ingredients in the blends.
- Beetroot: Promotes healthy-looking skin, a rich source of phytochemical and bioactive compounds boost mental and physical energy levels, endurance, and reduces fatigue.
- Affron:® Clinically proven to help maintain a state of relaxation and a good mood, improves sleep, stimulates libido and relieves peri/menopause symptoms.
- Reishi Spore: has high levels of fatty acids that are nutritive and energizing and very supportive during the follicular phase.
- Goji berry: A male and female fertility tonic in Chinese medicine, containing high levels of zinc and B6 for healthy progesterone production.
- Rosehip: High in vitamin C and provides active plant compounds that are highly anti-inflammatory and reduce joint aches and pains.
- Red Clover: Helps create a more regular menstrual cycle, traditionally used for detoxifying and promoting clear skin.
- Cordyceps: Boosts aerobic capacity and energy stores, energising without the caffeine crash.
- Shatavari: Targeted nourishment to the uterus, improves female reproductive health complications including hormonal imbalance, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), follicular growth and development, oocyte quality and infertility and a natural libido enhancer.
- Haskap berries: Immune support , packed full of antioxidants for improved circulation, and skin health.
- Baobab: Adrenal system support , very high in vitamin C, supports collagen production. Balances blood sugars.
- Milk thistle: Supports the liver as it processes any additional oestrogens and toxins more effectively.
- Maca: Boosts fertility and immune system, balances the endocrine system and normalise hormone levels, increase energy levels and stamina.
- Cinnamon: Powerful anti-inflammatory with blood glucose balancing effects that can help reduce common sugar cravings.
- Wild Blueberry: Anti-inflammatory and a circulatory boost with fibre.
- Inulin Prebiotic: Acts as a pre-biotic, and can help improve sleep quality and duration.
RRP £60 for one months worth of daily sachets – although you can use code New23 to get 25% off your order. It isn’t cheap, but it is something that can be really beneficial of you or a loved one is perimenopausal or suffers badly with PMT each month. Some comfort and relief will be worth the money.
Have you heard of Adaptogenic Apothecary before? It would be great to hear what you think.
*the items have been gifted – all opinions are my own.