Whether money’s no object or you’d like to holiday in style without breaking the bank, there are so many luxurious travel options available for all walks of life. Whether you want to sail the high seas in a beautiful yacht or go beachcombing on your own private island, the world really is your oyster.
Here are 6 ways to travel in style:
- Start and end your holiday off properly by relaxing in the VIP lounge. Spending several hours inside an airport can be soul destroying. You can’t sleep, because the plastic chairs are too small and uncomfortable for a human being. If you do manage to pass out, a crying baby will inevitably wake you up during the best moment of a good dream. This is why Airport Lounges are the way to go when you’ve got an extended layover or a delayed flight. There are comfy seats, snacks, drinks, WiFi, television and even showers – all at your disposal for a once-off payment.
- If you’ve got the cash to splash, a private jet is the only way to travel. Everyone’s getting in on the act. Every aspect of the cabin is designed to provide a home away from home environment for all on board, even for your pets. From scheduling a flight to getting on board, every detail is covered, from a particular bottle of wine or catering from a preferred restaurant, to a particular magazine or a chauffeur service to the airport – your every need will be attended to.
- A great way of combining luxury with self-catering options is renting a villa. If you have children, or are travelling with a large group of friends, it is not only cost effective but it also makes holidaying easier and more flexible. No pressure to all meet up by the hotel gates at 10am, you can really go with the flow which is so important for a relaxing holiday. By renting a villa, you’re able to specify your ‘luxury’ must-haves, be it a pool, a deck with a view of the ocean, a tennis court or walking access to the beach. Any extra wish-list items you’ve got, like a chef and a cleaner can be arranged too.
- Bored with sitting by the pool? Need a change of scenery? Maybe you’re in need of a couple of days swanning around the mediterranean. It’s time to gather as group together and hire a super-yacht. By being at sea, you’ll be able to truly escape the city you’re chained too. Hire members of staff to pamper your guests as they soak in the hot tub, enjoy a massage on deck, or curl up to watch a film in the outdoor cinema. Super-yatcht’s often home jet skis, water skis and diving equipment, so there will always be something to do!
- Every luxury traveller needs somewhere to escape to during the winter months. Whether you’re seeking winter sun or a trip to the slopes, make sure you do it in style. When you look for the perfect alpine resort remember it’s not just about the white powder, it’s about the experience. Be sure to research its spa, swimming pools, steam room, saunas, gym and culinary team.
- Looking for privacy? How does a relaxing stay on a private Maldivian Island sound? Private islands are big news for those seeking the luxury life.
Enjoy every minute of indulgence and luxury!