The weather isn’t really onboard, but summer is nearly here! Along with some eased restrictions, it means parties, BBQs, and picnics galore – here’s hoping for some sunshine. As someone who doesn’t drink, though, I am always on the look out for tasty drinks that aren’t just your standard Pepsi or Coke for such events. I have been sent some SOHO juice drinks to try, and I can confirm, that they do make a great refreshing beverage, ready for the summer months.
Award-Winning Vegan Drinks
SOHO drinks are low-sugar and fizz-free, all in cans that are 100% per cent recyclable. They are available to buy from Sainsbury’s stores and online this month, so do look out for them! Each can is no more than 50 calories each, and there are no preservatives and added nasties in sight. The drinks are also vegan-certified and gluten-free, so they can be enjoyed by everyone. The cans are bright and bold and just scream summer to me, and they come in three flavours:
- Cucumber, mint, lemon and lime – just as refreshing and tasty as you might imagine! It is great served cold with ice and is even a ‘great taste’ award winner and my favourite of the three, I think.
- Blood orange, raspberry, and ginger – this is a light drink that is versatile for any occasion. It is full of fruity flavour with a subtle hint of ginger.
- Apple, honey, and lemon – I was surprised at just how tasty this drink is! And again, ice cold is best. Honeybush plant extract is used in the drink rather than bee honey, just to make sure that the drinks can still be classed as vegan.
The drinks are priced at £1.49 each, which on the surface, may seem a little steep compared to other drinks for the size. They aren’t a drink I would buy all the time for just out and about, but for an event like a party or a BBQ, I think they’d be a great soft drink alternative for any of the other tea-totalers. The drinks are made from quality ingredients so you can justify the price that way.
If you would like to try some of these drinks for yourself, then all you need to do is to enter via the Rafflecopter form below to be in with a chance of winning. Please read the competition terms and conditions below before entering.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good luck! You have until 11.50pm on 5th June 2021 to enter!
*this is a collaborative post – all opinions remain my own.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to UK residents, aged 18 and over.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- For more information on how your details are stored, please check here.
- To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- The winner will get a package of different flavour SOHO Juice drinks.
- The closing date for entries is 11.59pm on 5th June 2021.
- The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
- The winner will be asked to provide a full postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
- The winners name will be available on request.
- Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winner, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
- Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- AAUBlog’s decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.