I came across a fab little app through Facebook the other day called Dare to Share by Sainsburys. It is just a little bit of fun and there is no catch; perfect for spreading a little bit of random joy this Christmas.
How it works:
- You do need to have a Facebook account and give the app permission to see your friends list. It doesn’t send requests to your friends or anything and doesn’t post anything on your (or others) timeline.
- Once you’ve done that, it randomly chooses one of your friends to give a gift to (you do see who it has chosen and you can re-choose if you want).
- The gifts are all sorts of things, varying from a recipe to an iPad, signed England Football to an eBook. I’ve done it and sent one to one of my friends and they got some fridge magnets 🙂
- You can send as many gifts to as many Facebook friends as you would like.
- It allows you to share to Facebook that you have sent a gift so if you do that it hopefully encourages more people to do it too.
Just click this link and get sharing 🙂
*I received no compensation for this post.