Since we had our extension built last year, it has taken our home from one with only one reception room, to now having two. Meaning that our living room now doesn’t have to also function as a dining room. The space in all of the downstairs has really opened up, especially in the living room. We were cramming in two sofas before, but now there is space for much more.
Without having to get another sofa or an armchair, we thought that a beanbag could work well, as it can be moved around, doesn’t take up a permanent spot on the floor. Plus, it can be used on for gaming (not something that I personally do, but the kids and the hubs do dabble). We were kindly sent a large leather recliner beanbag from BeanBagBazaar to try out, and it has fit into our living room really well.
ICON® Valencia Large Real Leather Recliner – from £169.99
I love the look and feel of the beanbag, it is soft, but still study, and has the right amount of beans in it to make it really comfortable. It is a good size too, with it being comfortable for large adults like my husband and I, as well as being really comfortable for the kids to relax in. We chose the dark brown shade, and it looks just as it did online too, which is great. We have also had no escaped beans thus far, which is a great thing for having at home with children.
Value For Money
I think that the price is pretty good as far as a leather beanbag goes. we have bought similar ones in the past and they have been around £100 but no been leather, so that stands out as something that is value for money. You can tell that it is well made, and being leather, will last for a while longer than an artificial leather would (as mentioned, we’ve brought faux before but over time the creases become ingrained and then the ‘plastic’ covering starts to crack). This wouldn’t happen with a leather beanbag.
I am really pleased with the beanbag and the comfort that it has brought us, as well as being a bit of a talking point; I don’t know too many people that have beanbags in their living room, but I think that they are a great addition.
To be in with the chance of winning one of these leather recliner beanbags for yourself (in your choice of three colours), all you have to do is enter via the Rafflecopter form below.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good luck! You have until 11.59pm on 15th April 2019 to enter.
*collaborative post – all opinions are my own.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to UK residents, aged 18 and over.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- The winner will get one leather beanbag recliner in the colour of their choice.
- The closing date for entries is 11.59pm on 15th April 2019.
- The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
- The winner will be asked to provide a full postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
- The winners name will be available on request.
- Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winner, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
- Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- AAUBlog’s decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.