TenStickers design and sell wall decals for your home. The range is massive, including wall sticker clocks, photo stickers, quotes as well as stickers for vehicles and laptops. You can even personalise stickers if you wanted a family photo on you wall, without having to use nails.
We chose to have a sticker clock for Max’s room. The website is really easy to navigate and there is a huge variety of colours that you can choose from, which goes for the majority of the stickers available. I did wonder how the clock part would work, but that is a separate piece that you put together, and then it comes with a sticker you stick it with, or you can use a nail.
The clock part does require a battery and you put the hands, hour first, minute hand next and the second last, into the centre of the clock device. A flatter clock part would look better on the wall I think, as when you look from the side profile it does stick out, as obviously the number part of the clock sticker is flat against the wall.
I think the sticker clock looks really striking though and Max is definitely pleased with it. The quality is really good and seems like it will be really lasting.
The sticker was fairly easy to attach. It is made from an anti-bubble vinyl and we didn’t have any problems with bubbles or anything, so we found that to definitely be true. We used a wall paper scraper to help us peel it off the paper and help us to attach it to the wall – it worked for us so I’d recommend using that during application.
Now, one of you can win a sticker of your choice from TenStickers. All you need to do to enter is click on the Rafflecopter form below and complete as many entries as you would like.
*I was gifted the wall sticker in exchange for an honest review – all opinions are my own.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- The giveaway will run from 9am on 11th April 2015 and run until 11.59pm on 25th April 2015, GMT.
- The prize is for an item of your choice from tenstickers.co.uk
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- Entries can only be completed through the Rafflepcopter widget.
- All entries will be checked and verified.
- The winner is chosen at random, using , from all valid entries.
- The winner will be announced on 27th April 2015 and the winner will be emailed, as well as announced through AAUBlog’s social media pages.
- The winner will have 72 hours to respond with their details, otherwise a new winner will be picked, following the same procedure.
- The winner will be issued with a discount code to order their chosen glasses and they will be sent to them using free delivery, to a valid UK address.