I’ve been tagged! Here are my answers to ‘The Mummy Tag’ questions:
1. Are you a Stay at Home Mum, or a Working Mum? Currently a stay-at-home mum
2. Would you have it any other way? I love it! I worked part-time for just under a year when Max was 18 months old and I think when the kids are older, part-time is the way to go.
3. Do you co-sleep? No, doesn’t work for us.
4. What is your one must-have item for your baby? A good breast pump! Very helpful.
5. How many kids do you plan on having? Hmmm, I’d like at least three I think. We’ll see how it goes…
6. Date night? How many nights per month? Really not that many – maybe once? But we do home dates when the kids are in bed all the time.
7. Your childs favourite show? Thomas the Tank Engine – he’s only ever seen it on Netflix but is obsessed.
8. Name one thing you bought before you had your baby and never ended up using? Well we didn’t buy it but my sister lent us a bumbo. Max hated it so we hardly ever used it.
9. Your child’s favourite food? Seriously, anything.
10. How many cars does your family have? Just the one. The hubby’s pride and joy.
11. Weight gain before pregnancy, during and after and now? I gained a lot of weight with Max because I basically ate like crazy but managed to lose most of it before falling pregnant again. Back to square one now though but I always feel like I’m doing some form of diet.
12. Dream holiday with your kids? I’d love to take them all to Florida again and do all the parks but any holiday is good to show them other cultures and other parts of the world.
13. Dream holiday without your kids? Bali – just the hubs and I
14. How has your life changed since your baby has been born? I thought I was organised before having kids, but you have to be so much more organised!
15. Finish the sentence: ‘It makes my heart melt to see … Max and my hubby playing and laughing together
16. Where do you shop for your kids? Love H&M kids but you can’t go wrong with Primark. The odd designer thing is nice as a treat.
17. Favourite makeup and skincare products? I’m so rubbish withthings like that but my fave mascara is Dior.
18. Huggies or Pampers? It was huggies but now has to be pampers. Huggies wipes all the way though.
19. Have you always wanted kids? Yes, definitely
20. Best part about being a mum? Just that, being a mum. Being the one they want to cuddle, confide in, depend on and love.
I tag any mummy’s that want to give this a go!