This is a yummy, healthy, quick and easy meal for all the family.
For 3 people, you will need:
– Tin Foil (cut into rectangles)
– Baking Tray
– Fish fillets of your choice ( I have made this with trout and salmon before – both taste good)
– Celery stick, cut in half and thinly sliced
– 1-2 carrots, peeled and finely sliced
– Handful of spring onions, cut in half and thinly sliced
– Red chilli, de-seeded if you aren’t a fan of hot food, and thinly sliced
– 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
– Coriander stalks, chopped
– 1 Lime
– Olive Oil, for drizzling
– Soy sauce, to taste (optional)
First, you need to heat the oven to 200c.
Once all the ingredients are chopped, lay the foil on the baking tray and place the fish fillet in the centre of each piece of foil (you do need a separate one for each fillet).
Evenly distribute the carrot, celery, onions, chilli garlic and coriander, sprinkling over the fish fillet.
Squeeze some lime juice over each pouch and a little olive oil and soy sauce, if using.
Lift up the two longest sides of the foil and bring them together, folding over at the top. Then make sure the ends are sealed, pressing the foil together. Try to leave a little bit of space for air to circulate in the foil.
Put in the oven for 15 minutes and then serve…! (I like to eat veg fairly crunchy, and this amount of time does that. If you like really soft veg, you will need to cook it for a bit longer). You could eat it by itself or stir-fry some noodles – either way it’s delicious.