This is a pretty easy recipe to do and can be prepared a few days ahead so perfect if you’ve got people coming round. It’s pretty light and fruity; perfect for some warmer weather.
What you will need (serves 4):
– 4 leaves of gelatine
– 400ml light coconut milk
– 200ml single cream
– 100g coconut sugar
– 150g fat-free natural yogurt
– 1 ripe mango, diced
– 1 passion fruit
– zest of 1 lime
What to do:
1. Soak the gelatine leaves in a bowl of cold water for about 5 minutes, to soften.
2. Put the coconut milk and cream in a saucepan, medium heat. Stir in the sugar and gently bring to the boil, stirring occasionally.
3. Take off the heat. Squeeze out the excess water from the gelatine leaves and stir into the coconut mixture until dissolved. Leave to cool for around 30 minutes.
4. Once cooled, stir in the yoghurt using a whisk.
5. Pour into individual dishes and leave to set in the fridge for at least 4 hours (but ideally overnight).
6. When you’re ready to serve, mix the mango, passion fruit seeds and lime zest and spoon on top of each panna cotta.