How are we in the last few days of May? And the second to last bank holiday until Christmas? The years is really flying by, especially now we’re nearly at that half-way point in June. As well as June being a pretty chilled out time, with sports days a plenty, it is also the month that we celebrate the fathers or father figures, in our lives. I know that since I’ve become a parent, I appreciate my own dad more than ever, as well as the dad to my two babies, so having a day to celebrate them and all that they do for us is a great thing.
Father’s Day gifts are normally a bit naff, though, I think. A tie, socks, or chocolate are such the cliché thing, right? So I do try to look for something a little more thoughtful. A personalised or homemade gift, like a hamper of their favourite things can always work well. But we don’t all have time for that, or don’t know what items would make it the best. So being able to order something in, from a site like CoolStuff.com, is always a good idea. So without further ado, here are some pretty fun and unique gift ideas for the dad in your life this father’s day.
For the Foodie Dad
If you have a dad in your life that loves their food, loves to cook, or loves to bake, then there are a whole array of items that could work well for them. For the more serious foodie, to the fun foodie alike.
For the Gadget Dad
Who doesn’t love a fun gadget? I think they always work as a good gift as they are the kind of thing that you don’t always want to buy for yourself. How about any of these?
For the Outdoorsy Dad
If your dad, partner, or granddad loves being outdoors, then there are plenty of gifts out there to make their time more enjoyable. Any excuse to be outdoors even more right?
For the Gym-Mad Dad
Whether they work out at home or at the gym, keeping fit is a must to keep up with little ones, right? Here are some ideas for helping the dad in your life keep healthy and fit, whether it is the gym, football, or rugby, and everything in-between.
Anything there take your fancy? If you’re still stuck for ideas, then I’ve got a competition for one of you to win this mega funky set of Geo Glasses from Red Candy (worth over £25), to give to the dad in your life or even just keep for yourself.
All you need to do to be in with the chance of winning is to enter via the Rafflecopter form below.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to UK residents, aged 18 and over.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- The winner will get the Geo Glasses set ( 2x glasses).
- The closing date for entries is 11.59pm on 7th June 2017.
- The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
- The winner will be asked to provide a full postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
- The winners name will be available on request.
- Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winner, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency. Delivery before Father’s Day cannot be guaranteed.
- Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- AAUBlog’s decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.