I can’t quite believe that we are in March, and half-way through the month at that. Thing is, I sam sat writing this with high winds outside, cold weather, and rain, so maybe that is why I am having a hard time believing that now we are technically in spring? It is one of my favourite times of year, though, so went starts to warm up a little, like it is looking to do next week, it will be pretty glorious.
We have some pretty exciting things coming up over the next few months too, so I thought I would share some things with you so you will know what kind of content there will be coming up, as well as give you some ideas of things to do over the spring and summer. Have you got any plans yet? It would be great to hear what you think.
- Phuket, Thailand Trip
- Our ‘big’ holiday for the year is coming in fairly soon as we head off to Thailand to explore. We last went there when the children were 3 and 1, so it will be good to see how they can enjoy it more and experience things as they are a little older.
- Chloe’s 5th Birthday
- We have our little one turning 5 in the next few weeks. I can’t quite believe how big she is getting and that the fact it will be 5 whole years since I had a baby of my own in my arms.
- My Birthday!
- A couple of weeks after Chloe’s birthday it will be mine! I won’t reveal the number to you, but let’s face it, who’s counting?
- Boating in London
- I am going on a boating trip along the Thames with GoBoat in London and really looking forward to it – fingers crossed for some good weather!
- New Forest Adventure Day
- We love getting outdoors as a family and when the weather gets better, then it means we can be out and about and exploring much, much more. We are going on an adventure day in the New Forest in May, with an overnight stay too. It will be great to get outdoors and get cycling, walking, kayaking, and even shooting some arrows in archery.
- Mr U’s birthday
- When we are in the sign of summer we have another birthday in the house. It is usually pretty good in August as it means we can get outside and have a BBQ with family and friends, so fingers crossed it will be like that again this year.
- Lake District Staycation
- We usually like to have a bit of a staycation in the UK over the summer months, and think that this year it will be another chance to explore the Lake District; it is one of our favourite places.
- Victorious Festival
- And last but by no means least, we are going to be going down to the Victorious Festival down in Portsmouth during the August bank holiday weekend, which looks like it is going to be a lot of fun. The fact that is is close to the coast is another bonus as well. Just check out that line up! Think I am most looking forward to Clean Bandit, Bloc Party, and I was a massive Basement Jaxx fan back in the day, so that DJ set will be fab.
Have you got anything exciting planned over the next few weeks and months? It would be great to hear what you’ve got planned. Bring on spring!
*this post contains gifted tickets for events, but all words and opinions are my own.