Keep calm and colour in!
Children have known for years that settling down to tackle a nice bit of colouring-in is a relaxing way to unwind and it looks like us grown-ups have finally caught on! Cool, Calm, Create, pre-school specialists, Redan Publishing’s first magazine to target adults and will hit the newsstands on 30th July, providing a monthly shot of art therapy to frazzled parents up and down the country.
The new magazine offers 68 pages of intricate colouring and doodling spreads designed to help focus the mind and aid relaxation. Using a bespoke blend of patterns, mandalas and tangles, issue one has a marine and ocean theme and comes with a free cover-mounted gift of 5 colouring pencils, making it the perfect gift to pick up and go and an ideal travel companion for summer holidays.
Julie Jones, Joint Managing Director commented, “As a specialist in children’s magazines we are well practiced in producing colouring pages, so we are delighted that adults are catching on to what children have known for years – colouring makes you feel good! With Calm, Colour, Create we have produced a monthly colouring title that not only gives readers the therapeutic benefits of detailed colouring, but also a sense of achievement in creating some really stunning patterns and images that they can be justly proud of, with the added benefit of free colouring pencils to get started.”
So if you want to try it out and win one of the five copies I have to giveaway, all you need to do is:
~ Make sure you are following this blog via BlogLovin HERE
~ Leave a comment on this blog post – let me know if this is for you or someone else, or just say hi!
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- The giveaway will run from 6am on 28th July 2015 and run until 11.59pm on 11th August 2015, GMT.
- There are five prizes – all winners will receive one copy of the Cool, Calm Create grown-up colouring book.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- Entries can only be completed by following on BlogLovin’ AND leaving a blog comment.
- All entries will be checked and verified.
- The winner is chosen at random, using , from all valid entries.
- The winner will be announced 12th August 2015 and the winner will be emailed, as well as announced through AAUBlog’s social media pages.
- The winners will have 72 hours to respond with their details, otherwise a new winner will be picked, following the same procedure.