With the new year in full swing, you might have set yourself some goals. It might be to get fit, eat better, save money or be more positive. The former of those goals might need a few things to help you on your way. So if you want to get yourself some new gym kit, kitchen accessories, or even just treat yourself to some new lingerie or makeup. House of Fraser have plenty of things for all tastes and for all resolutions.
Some of my top picks for under £50 from House of Fraser would be:
1.Electric Spiralizer – £17 // 2. Label Lab Pom Hat – £18 // 3. Salter Nutri Pro 1000 – £39.99 // 4. Lorna Jane Meditated Top – £48 // 5. Kilner Jars – £14.99 // 6. Mango Print Dress – £29.99
7. Linea Oversized Globe Ornament – £30 // 8. Converse All Star Low Trainers – £44.99 // 9. Calvin Klein Cotton Bralette – £20 // 10. Just Sheepskin Mule Slipper – £35 // 11. Fitbit Blush Pink Leather Accessory – £49.99 // 12. Green Lamb Dri Hoodie – £30
Any of these things take your fancy? All you need to do to enter to win a £50 gift card from House of Fraser is to enter via the Rafflecopter form below. Just complete as many entries as you would like.
Good luck! You have until midnight on 23rd January 2017 to enter.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- The giveaway will run from 6am on 9th January 2017 and will run until 11.59pm on 23rd January 2017, GMT.
- The prize is for one winner; one £50 House of Fraser gift card.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- All of the entries can only be completed through the Rafflecopter widget.
- All entries will be checked and verified.
- The winners is chosen at random, from all valid entries.
- The winner will be announced on 25th January 2017 and the winner will be emailed, as well as announced through AAUBlog’s social media pages.
- The winners will have 72 hours to respond with their details, otherwise a new winner will be picked, following the same procedure.