You may have seen a few days ago that I shared a post about how I am building up my little one’s confidence in the water. I aim to take them swimming once a week now (at least once a fortnight anyway) to make sure that they are happy in the water. It can help them in so many ways.
We were gifted some items from Baby Swimming Shop for them to use when we go swimming. I love Chloe’s baby wetsuit and matching swim nappy. Pools can be quite chilly for little ones so the wetsuit keeps her nice and warm. We opted for goggles and armbands for Max as he is more experienced in the water and is happy to not be held / attempting to swim on his own.
I have a £50 Baby Swimming Shop voucher for one of you lovely lot. It will be perfect for getting you kids kitted out for swimming or ready for a summer holiday. They have everything from towels to sun protection suits, as well as swim bags and floats.
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning, is enter via the Rafflecopter form below. Complete as many entries as you would like, after the mandatory ones.
Good luck – you have until 29th March to enter.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- The giveaway will run from 6am on 8th March 2016 and run until 11.59pm on 29th March 2016, GMT.
- The prize is for one winner; a £50 voucher for Baby Swimming Shop.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- Entries can only be completed through the Rafflepcopter widget.
- All entries will be checked and verified.
- The winners is chosen at random, from all valid entries.
- The winner will be announced on 31st March 2016 and the winner will be emailed, as well as announced through AAUBlog’s social media pages.
- The winners will have 72 hours to respond with their details, otherwise a new winner will be picked, following the same procedure.