I can remember the moment when we brought Max back from the hospital, on a cold day in December and was really worried about how warm he should be. Hospitals are always insanely warm and I was worried that it would be far too cold for him here. I remember putting him in a hat for his first night in the moses basket! A comfort nursery thermometer would have definitely come in handy!
For this thermometer, the batteries are provided which is brilliant and I also liked that you don’t have to have it plugged in anywhere – can be awkward in some rooms depending where the plug sockets are. It has a stand on the back so it stands by itself and you can rest it wherever you need.
I think the best feature though is that it has an indicator of what is recommended and when the room is too cold for your baby, or equally, too hot. I find that it is hard to gauge in summer, to know if they are too hot or not.
To be in with a chance of winning one of these nursery thermometers, just complete the Rafflecopter form below.
p style=”text-align: center;”>a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good luck – you have until midnight on 5th December.
*a nursery thermometer was gifted in exchange for my honest views.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- The giveaway will run from 6am on 21st November 2015 and run until 11.59pm on 5th December 2015, GMT.
- The prize is for one Nursery Thermometer.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- Entries can only be completed through the Rafflepcopter widget.
- All entries will be checked and verified.
- The winners is chosen at random, from all valid entries.
- The winners will be announced 7th November 2015 and the winner will be emailed, as well as announced through AAUBlog’s social media pages.
- The winners will have 72 hours to respond with their details, otherwise a new winner will be picked, following the same procedure.