I’ve got such a lovely giveaway for you – you could win a personalised copy of a ‘My Given Name’ book for your child. It would make a perfect Easter gift.
The book is full of beautiful pictures and animals and the positive messages from the story will form the letters that create the child’s given name. So the child, your child in the story, is named after these special gifts and positive characteristics. What a wonderful name! What a lot of wonderful messages that are now associated forever with the letters of their given name – what a great way to make your child feel special!
To be in with your chance of winning, just CLICK on the Rafflecopter link below and complete as many entries as you would like.
You have from now until midnight on Wednesday 25th March 2015 to enter – good luck!
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- The giveaway will run from 1pm on 13th March 2015 and run until 11.59pm on 25th March 2015, GMT.
- The prize is for one personalised childrens book from My Given Name.
- Sorry, entry is for UK residents aged 18 or over only.
- Entries can only be completed through the Rafflepcopter widget.
- All entries will be checked and verified.
- The winner is chosen at random, using , from all valid entries.
- The winner will be announced on 26th March 2015 and the winner will be emailed, as well as announced through AAUBlog’s social media pages.
- The winner will have 72 hours to respond with their details, otherwise a new winner will be picked, following the same procedure.
- The item will be sent out once winner’s details have been received, from My Given Name direct.
- Delivery in time for Easter cannot be guaranteed, though all efforts will be made for it to be.
- No compensation was received for running this giveaway.